Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Bath and Body Works Forever Red

Hello Everyone!
 
I have been busy and haven't gotten around to writing this yet. so finally got some time.
Back in December I received a Cosmo Voxbox from Influenster. In the box was a sample of Bath and Body Works Forever Red Perfume. The scent is a blend of pomegranate, red osmanthus and a sexy surprise of vanilla rum. I LOVED  this perfume so much! I got so many compliments on it. I had to go out and buy a big bottle of it... lol. Now one of my favorite perfumes so thank you Influenster!
 
The Fine Fragrance Mist is $22
The Eau de Parfum is $44.50
 
Now I'm going to have to try the rest of the products!  It comes in a Fine Fragrance Mist, A Rollerball and lip wand, Shower Gel, Body Lotion, Triple Moisture Body Cream, Eau de Parfum, Golden Sugar Scrub, Shimmer Mist and a Hone Fragrance Oil
 
 
 

 
 
 
Have a good day! xoxo =)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment